- Our modern bright clinic provides a relaxed environment, fully equipped with the very latest equipment
- After a full examination a treatment plan will be drawn up with your full understanding and consent. Written treatment plans are also available.
- Cost options will be discussed with you prior to treatment.
- High quality gentle dental treatment is our goal.
- We have a young enthusiastic team of dentists skilled in the latest dental techniques.
- We are committed to using high-quality materials and respected laboratories.
- Our team are available to discuss any points on contacting the surgery.
- As a caring practice we take all necessary precautions to safeguard both patients and staff against infection risk.
- We have a strict cross-infection protocol following recommended guidelines with regard to the sterilisation of instruments and the use of disposable items.
- We always try to see our patients at the appointed time.
- In the unlikely event that you are kept waiting we will aim to keep you informed.
- If you have to cancel an appointment we require 24 hours notice, this enables us to make alternative arrangements – perhaps to see someone in pain. (There may be a charge for broken appointments).
- Crown and Bridgework
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Dental Implants
We cater for nervous or anxious patients providing twilight sleep and intravenous sedation when necessary.